Andhra Pradesh State Government is released the DSC Recruitment Notification 2014 with District Wise Vacancies lists and Online application Submission Dates for AP Government Primary , High School Municipal Teacher Posts Under District Selection Committee across the State . District Selection Committee is invite applications through online for Teacher Recruitment com Eligibility Test Recruitment candidates who have eligible they can apply to getting Teacher Posts in Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT),Language Pandit (LP),School Assistant(SA)and Physical Education Teacher (PET)Posts for AP TERT.
Fee of AP DSC 2014-15 Online Application Registration
The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through APONLINE, e-seva centers and through Payment Gateway between 02/12/2014 and 16/01/2015 and last date for payment of fee is 16/01/2015 and last date for submission of application online is 17/01/2015.
How to Apply to TET cum TRT
Who have eligibility to apply to apply AP DSC 2014-15 the candidates can apply through online only from Commissioner of school education Andhra Pradesh Teacher recruitment (tet cum trt) official website and please note anyone can apply through education department district head officiates the applications are not accepted. Everyone can apply only through online from DSC official website and take a copy of printout then submit the signed printable hard copy with one set of certificates to Department of School Education like Cast, Study, BED, DED or any as per applicant eligibility.
Who have eligible tp apply AP DSC 2014-15 the candidates can apply from 3rd December to 17th January 2015 through online and the registration produce is available from the following Manual. So all the applicants can download the online application registration manual and apply AP DSC 2014-15 at apdsc.cgg.gov.in..
Download Online Application Manual
Follow the DSC 2014 of AP TET cum TRT Official Important Dates .
- AP DSC (TET cum TRT) Notification Released on 21st November 2014.
- Date of Fee payment 2nd December to 16th January 2015. Now extended up to 21st January at 6:30 PM
- AP DSC 2014 Online application Submission from 3rd December 2014 to 17th January 2015.
- Online application Registration end 17th January 2015. Now extended up to 22nd January at 6:30 PM
- Hall Ticket 2014 Download Available from 25th May 2015 .
- Written Examination tests Scheduled from 9th to 11th May 2015.
- Official key will be announced on 18th May 2015 .
- Results Will be Declared on 28th May 2015 .